BigBinary is a leading web and mobile app development firm, led by 2 of the top 100 worldwide contributors to Ruby on Rails. Specializing in Ruby on Rails, React, and React Native, BigBinary has been invited to speak at over 27 programming related conferences worldwide and is one of Inc. 5000's fastest growing companies in the USA. BigBinary has also led multiple clients to and through acquisitions, as well as has helped venture-backed clients raise tens of millions of dollars. Our Blog
is a strong voice in the Rails community and our blogs have been shared by publications such as Ruby Weekly, Ruby Inside, Postgres Weekly and industry leaders, such as Matz.
We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineers to join BigBinary.
- Write clean and maintainable automation code.
- Build and maintain inventory of automated test suites.
- Build automation code after performing manual testing.
- Primary point of contact for triaging automationfailures and bring them to resolution.
- Collect automation failure metrics, analyze root causeand recommend corrective measures.
- Technical knowledge on testing tools to successfully debugautomation test scripts and avoid false positives.
- Work closely with Development, Product managementand Functional QA Teams.
- Act as the knowledge expert and staying up to date with trends andtechnology in software testing frameworks.
- At least 6 months of working experience in the fieldof QA automation using selenium.
- Working knowledge of Git and GitHub.
- Ability to learn and write production-ready code.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Have good communication skills and problem-solving abilities.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary.
- Remote work. Remote work is not available to candidateswho would be joining BigBinary straight out of college for a period of one year.