We are always looking for passionate people to join our team.
BigBinary is a leading web and mobile app development firm, led by 2 of the top 100 worldwide contributors to Ruby on Rails. Specializing in Ruby on Rails, React, and React Native, BigBinary has been invited to speak at over 27 programming related conferences worldwide and is one of Inc. 5000's fastest growing companies in the USA. BigBinary has also led multiple clients to and through acquisitions, as well as has helped venture-backed clients raise tens of millions of dollars. Our Blog
is a strong voice in the Rails community and our blogs have been shared by publications such as Ruby Weekly, Ruby Inside, Postgres Weekly and industry leaders, such as Matz.
We are looking for Software Engineers to build high-quality software for both internal products and clients. In this role, you will be working alongside industry-leading developers, designers, and QAs to solve problems using software. You will have the opportunity to deliver high-quality work with clients ranging from fast-growing startups to multi-million dollar corporations, while developing and building your own skill set.
- Write clean, secure, efficient and maintainable code.
- Solve complex technical problems.
- Work with stakeholders to discuss and gather requirements.
- Optimize the application for scalability and performance.
- Improve internal documentation and reference books.
- M.Tech / B.Tech in Computer Science or Master of Computer Applications (MCA).
- Working knowledge of Git and GitHub.
- Ability to learn and to write production-ready code.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary.
- Remote work. Remote work is not available to candidates who would be joining BigBinary straight out of college for a period of one year.
Looks like Bigbinary might be a great fit? Apply here